2023 Asia Food and Beverage Distributor Survey Report
CHECK OUT OUR UPCOMING EVENTS
For the fifth consecutive year, Incite has surveyed over 2,500 food and beverage importer and distributor contacts in their network across Southeast and North Asia to get their insights on the sector’s current state.
The top regional distributors are presented with new opportunities multiple times weekly, but less than 25% of brands successfully get their attention.
Major distributors in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taiwan and South Korea shared their insights on:
- Whether they are currently open to reviewing new distribution opportunities
- In-demand and trending product categories
- The most important factors when assessing new distribution opportunities
- The most effective marketing activities for grocery brands
- The biggest challenges in their imported food and beverage sector
- Their outlook for the next 12 months for the grocery and food service sectors
- One piece of advice they could give to new brands trying to enter, grow and succeed in their market in 2024
To download the report click the link below. For enquiries about this report, contact email@example.com.