BritCham Singapore offers relevant and informative business presentations as inspirational and learning platforms delivered in the format of breakfasts, business lunches, economic briefings and evening networking.
The British Chamber of Commerce Singapore (BritCham Singapore) is a membership organisation which consists of a dynamic business community of more than 3,000 executives, represented over 400 companies. Members are made up of British, Singaporean, international companies and individuals alike. We provide our members with connections and support for businesses and organise events, offering frequent and diverse opportunities for networking and exchange.
Our three core functions are encompassed in our three-pillar mission statement:
- Building Networks– Provide a diverse and inclusive network to build opportunities for British, international and local organisations in Singapore with ties to British business.
- Connecting Businesses– Encourage British trade and investment in Singapore and the Asia-Pacific region and to be the authoritative voice of British business.
- Creating Opportunities– Provide our member companies, and executives throughout their organisations, with practical support and advice, delivered via a range of scheduled events, on-line communities and to share knowledge and expertise.
Membership with the British Chamber gives you privileges such as exclusive invitations to events, exposure through our membership directory, an opportunity to promote your company through events and membership offers and more.
We offer relevant and informative presentations across a wide range of business topics from the economy, marketing, leadership to info-comm technology for our members and guests to learn and exchange connections.
Events come in the form of:
- Seminars/Briefings/Workshops: Briefings on the latest trends and information to equip our members on the best practices in the industry.
- Leaders in Business Lunch: Prominent business leaders are invited for a keynote speech in a sit-down lunch
- Business Tours: Some of our business tours include a visit to Unilever Four Acres, Rolls-Royce Seletar Campus and Interpol’s Global Complex for Innovation.
- Mentor Series: This event brings young professionals and top leaders together in an intimate setting to network, and gain insights into achieving career success.
- Annual Business Awards Dinner: The Business Awards celebrates outstanding achievements across various sectors. The awards culminate in the dinner, which sees the largest gathering of senior executives and business leaders from the British business community and the local government agencies.
- Annual Ball: One of the premier social events of the year for the British community in Singapore.
The Orient magazine and Knowledge Bank are platforms where our members contribute thought-leadership articles and share their expertise with others.
Through the e-newsletters and social media channels, we keep our members informed on the latest news in the Chamber. Sign up for our newsletter to keep abreast of any events in the Chamber.
TRADE ADVISORY SERVICES/BUSINESS SERVICES
If you are a UK SME looking to explore business opportunities to Singapore, we provide assistance and support to help you succeed in Singapore. Our range of services to UK SMEs include market research, organising inward trade missions, partner identification and matching, and more.