PINGU’S ENGLISH AND BRITISH EMBASSY LAOS ANNOUNCE NEW INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP FOR...
ES Global beat international competition to win a contract working on the Jakarta Velodrome for the...
In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
You should be able to supply and implement an e-banking system, including but not limited to:
– a multi-channel software
– provide web-based and mobile banking
– equipment to be installed as system components
– software licensing and tools
– implement the solution with the bank’s existing systems
– provide technical transfer and training
The state-owned bank is delivering services for agriculture clients.
The methods for bidder selection are:
– international open bidding
– single-stage, two-envelope bidding
The approximate price of bidding documents is £331.22.
The bid security is £149,048.03 by bank guarantee.
The closing time for bids is on 16 August 2018 at 3am BST.
The implementation period will be 18 months.
Apply for more information from the British Business Group Vietnam (BBGV).
BBGV is our chosen partner to deliver trade services in Vietnam.
You should include profile details and a statement of capability.
You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.
- Opportunity closing date: 10 July 2018
- Value of contract: Value unknown