PINGU’S ENGLISH AND BRITISH EMBASSY LAOS ANNOUNCE NEW INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP FOR...
ES Global beat international competition to win a contract working on the Jakarta Velodrome for the...
In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
Vehicle plate recognition system
Deadline for application:
Sun, 4 Apr. 2021
This is a business opportunity for an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets their requirements. An education provider is looking for a supplier to install a vehicle plate recognition system. You must be able to supply and install a vehicle plate recognition system.
The system must allow a database of students’ names and classes to be maintained, edited, and uploaded by designated school personnel. The database would be stored and synced to the vehicle plate numbers.
It should have:
– a weather-resistant 65-inch flat-panel digital display that can be wall-mounted
– a display to show the vehicle plate numbers of the vehicles as entering the school premises and the corresponding students’ names and classes for students’ ease of identification
– loudspeakers that are wall-mounted for the system to output sound and read out the vehicle plate numbers
– no sharing of electricity with other devices is allowed
– peripherals (for example, computer system, routers, SIM cards or similar for network access and cooling fans) needed to run the system and a weather-proof console box with a lock
You must be in Singapore to carry out the work and be able to deliver to the location specified by the authority.
Further information is available upon request.
Opportunity closing date:
04 April 2021
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied by the accuracy of any information supplied to you.