Urban water supply project
Deadline for application:
Fri, 13 Nov. 2020
This is a business opportunity from an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets its requirements. A development agency is looking for the construction of a new conventional water treatment plant.
To bid you must:
- Have participated in at least one contract that has been successfully completed within the last 8 years and the value exceeds £2,448,791
- Be able to construct a water treatment plant at a capacity of at least 9000 m3/day
- Have financial resource less financial obligations for current contract commitment meets the requirement of £816,263
- Have a minimum average annual construction turnover of £4,905,282
- Have a net worth for the last year 2019 calculated as the difference between total assets and total liabilities should be positive
Bid documents with full details are available for a non-refundable fee of £77.
The bid submission deadline is 10am on 13 November 2020.
Cambodia is 7 hours ahead of GMT.
Opportunity closing date:
13 November 2020
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the British Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied with the accuracy of any information supplied to you.