Unmanned Robotic Submerged Vehicle
Deadline for application:
Tue, 10 Oct. 2017
A general trading company is looking for high-performance drone submarines for underwater observation and operations
– have a 4K multi-directional camera, with controllable and adjustable control that can broadcast live images to a controller device
– be easy to handle and move in all directions
– be able to operate in depths of 300 metres or more
– have an operational range from the controller of 5 to 10 nautical miles
– be equipped with detachable cameras, auxiliary light sources, sonar imaging and scanning, underwater positioning system, water quality sensor and ultrasonic detector
– be able to be used by remote control and be accessible through a smartphone
– be corrosion resistance and used in saltwater and oceans
– have an internal power source that is independent to an external electric supply
The vehicle will be also be re-exported, as there is a limited demand for underwater observation and operations in Indonesia.
You will need to provide:
– your experience in supplying drones
– specifications of the drone submarine, price, and technical drawings
– safety standards
Apply for more information from the British Chamber of Commerce in Indonesia.
All applications will be reviewed and you will be notified of the outcome. You can only apply if you are a UK supplier.