PINGU’S ENGLISH AND BRITISH EMBASSY LAOS ANNOUNCE NEW INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP FOR...
ES Global beat international competition to win a contract working on the Jakarta Velodrome for the...
In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
UK study tours for Vietnamese English school teachers
Deadline for application:
Wed, 20 Apr. 2022
This is a business opportunity for an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets their requirements.
The organisation of study tours in the UK for school teachers to improve their teaching methodology.
You should have the appropriate capacity to collaborate on the project.
DIT will make the introduction to only qualified and interested partners to be considered by the local partner. They would like to discuss directly with the person in charge through emails and virtual meetings to clarify details and build up agreements for it.
If interested, provide DIT with some initial information as soon as possible by 20 April 2022.
– an overview of your department, college or university
– your experience in relevant projects
– your admission capacity: How many participants can you admit? Can you admit 250
participants at the same time, or do we have to split them into 2 or 3 smaller
groups and admit them one by one?
In addition to lectures on college campuses can you:
– organise some field trips to schools where the participants can have classroom observation or workshops with local teachers and students?
– organise some sightseeing trips and entertainment activities during the study tour in the UK?
– provide the participants with affordable accommodation and travelling vehicles during the study tour in the UK?
Opportunity closing date:
20 April 2022
Value of contract:
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the Department for International Trade team in Vietnam.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied by the accuracy of any information supplied to you.