Deadline for application:
Fri, 25 Aug. 2017
A government tender has been issued to assist in the preparation of public sector priority infrastructure investment plans
You will work on a number of major transport projects including the National Greenways and Non-Motorised Transport (NGNMT) development project.
– carry out a review of existing national policies, legislation and NGNMT proposals
– conduct inter-agency consultations
– design and run workshops to help pilot cities prepare their sub-project conceptual plans and grant applications
For the National Intelligence Transportation Center (NITC) development, you must provide:
– an Intelligence Transportation System (ITS) and subsystems vision report, policy framework, inventory and assessment
– the conceptualisation of a multi-modal NIT Centre covering road, rail, aviation and maritime transport
You will also need to provide:
– due diligence reviews of various feasibility studies including technical, social and environmental reviews
– preliminary and detailed engineering designs and studies for rail, airport, maritime container ports, and urban transport projects
– master plans and pre-feasibility studies for urban transport investment projects
– contract and bidding document preparation of Design-Build contracts for civil works
– assistance to the Implementing Agency (IA) in the bidding process, evaluation of bids and selection of construction consultants
The contract period is for 3 years. It will start around 15 January 2018.
Apply for more information from the Department for International Trade team in the Philippines.
All applications will be reviewed and you will be notified of the outcome. You can only apply if you are a UK supplier.