Transnational education partnership
Deadline for application:
Wed, 30 Sep. 2020
This is a business opportunity from an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets its requirements. The Department for International Trade (DIT) Indonesia is at an early stage of collaboration with the Indonesian investor to explore and identify a potential partnership with a UK university.
The delivery model still needs to be clearly defined.
Potential partners from the UK should:
- Be interested in opening an international branch campus in Indonesia for undergraduate level
- Have solid knowledge about the education market in the Asia Pacific region, specifically Southeast Asia
- Be well known in the UK higher education sector with international collaboration experience
- Be able to provide a concrete plan for the TNE programme development, including curriculum design and teacher training
Through this partnership, you could:
- Build a close relationship with the Indonesian Ministry of Education and Culture and education stakeholders in Indonesia
- Get exposure to the Indonesian and Southeast Asian markets
The partnership is expected to be long-term, as it would take time to get off the ground.
In the medium-term, the Indonesian investor will:
- Be open to discussion on the delivery type and other technical details
- Work towards securing approval from the Ministry of Education and Culture
Opportunity closing date:
30 September 2020
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the Department for International Trade team in Indonesia.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your inquiries and be satisfied with the accuracy of any information supplied to you.