Training and capacity building courses
Deadline for application:
Mon, 10 May 2021
This is a business opportunity for an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets their requirements. The government wants companies to design and deliver training and capacity building courses for the tourism sector.
To be eligible you should be:
– have more than 5 years of experiences in training
– able to mobilise trainers in Cambodia
– experienced in planning and delivering training in the relevant fields in the course description
– experienced in producing reader-friendly learning resources for non-expert readers on technical issues
– experienced in conducting multilingual training
– experienced in conducting learner assessment and reporting
The courses have been grouped into 7 logical packages for the purpose of this procurement.
You will need to identify the packages that you can supply and then obtain the request for proposals documentation and terms of reference for each package.
Cambodia is 7 hours ahead of GMT.
Further information is available on request.
Opportunity closing date:
10 May 2021
Value of the contract:
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the British Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied by the accuracy of any information supplied to you.