PINGU’S ENGLISH AND BRITISH EMBASSY LAOS ANNOUNCE NEW INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP FOR...
ES Global beat international competition to win a contract working on the Jakarta Velodrome for the...
In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
Deadline for application:
Sat, 31 Mar. 2018
A food and drink company is looking for tinned ham from the UK
You should be able to export tinned ham that:
– is available in round, smoked, chopped or cured pork
– has no artificial colour
– is fully cooked, and ready to eat hot or cold
– was in established in 2002 and is now a major supplier for ambient food and drink products globally
– imports and distributes products
– targets modern retailers covering all segments from low to medium to high-end consumer class
Submit your proposal to the British Chamber of Commerce in Indonesia.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.