PINGU’S ENGLISH AND BRITISH EMBASSY LAOS ANNOUNCE NEW INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP FOR...
ES Global beat international competition to win a contract working on the Jakarta Velodrome for the...
In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
Technical Assistance for an Aid-funded Education Project
Deadline for application:
Tue, 28 Feb. 2017
A secondary education program in Cambodia is looking for international consulting firms for several technical services
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is funding the Upper Secondary Education Sector Development Program in Cambodia.
The aim is to provide better planning, management and delivery of upper secondary education in 7 disadvantaged provinces through:
– advising on education budget needs
– setting standards for secondary schools
– conducting programmes for the poor and disadvantaged
– training teachers in secondary education
The consultant will be contracted for 203 months of project management services including:
– project implementation and management
– procurement and contract administration
– information and communications technology services
– financial management
English will be the main medium of communication and instruction.
Apply for more details from our team in the Philippines who will let you know when the contract is released. Please provide:
– a brief background of your company
– your company number (from Companies House)
– your company’s website address