Deadline for application:
Fri, 10 Dec. 2021
This is a business opportunity for an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets their requirements.
An organisation is looking for a supplier of spare parts needed for a ship.
You should be able to supply:
– potentiometers: 10 step, 500 OHM, 2W (4 units)
– signal lamps: bulbs (20 units)
– electronic time relays: 240 V AC,50/60 HZ (4 units)
– off switches: SGL- pole (8 units)
– circuit breakers: B-miniature, E82S, double (8 units)
– power relay: plug In type, 4 pole, 240 V AC (8 units)
– circuit breakers: molded case, 3 pole, 25-4 (8 units)
– rotating rectifiers (12 units)
– timers, interval: (4 units)
Further information is available on request from the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
Opportunity closing date:
10 December 2021
Value of contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied by the accuracy of any information supplied to you.