The Department of Fisheries, under Brunei’s Ministry of Primary Resources and Tourism invites proposals from interested parties to operate, manage and maintain the designated shrimp processing plant for export in Brunei.
The objective of this project is:
1. To create a profitable and sustainable shrimp processing activities for export that can benefit to both investors and Brunei Darussalam;
2. To create business opportunities through collaboration and partnership;
3. To encourage participation of foreign investors to work with local parties to develop the seafood processing industry;
4. To generate employment for the locals;
5. To encourage adoption of latest technology and know-how in the seafood processing industry, in Brunei Darussalam.
More detailed information and guidelines for submitting proposals will be provided in the Request for Proposals (RFP) document.
To register for the RFP, interested parties should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading,”Proposals To Operate, Manage and Maintain The Shrimp Processing Plant For Export In Brunei Darussalam”, attaching information on the company, relevant experience as well as contact details.
Detailed RFP documents can be obtained from the Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Primary Resources and Tourism or through email email@example.com.
For more information register below with UKTI Singapore