PINGU’S ENGLISH AND BRITISH EMBASSY LAOS ANNOUNCE NEW INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP FOR...
In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
Rice Cooking Production Line
Deadline for application:
Fri, 30 Jun. 2017
A leading food caterer is looking for the delivery, installation, and commissioning of a rice cooking production line
It is needed to cook rice in bulk with a minimum of staff requirements.
The line must:
– have sensors or meters to measure the machine use and consumption
– include a pot washing machine
– be able to process different varieties of rice grains
– be able to process different varieties of flavoured rice products
– have automatic measuring of rice and water into the individual cooking pots
You will also need to provide:
– a 1 year warranty
– maintenance services for a year starting from the end of warranty period
There will be an option to extend these services each year for at least the next 2 years.
Apply for more information from the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.