PINGU’S ENGLISH AND BRITISH EMBASSY LAOS ANNOUNCE NEW INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP FOR...
ES Global beat international competition to win a contract working on the Jakarta Velodrome for the...
In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
Technologies for data centre operations
Deadline for application:
Sat, 31 Dec. 2016
A company who operates across Asia-Pacific and Europe is looking for innovative technologies to increase the efficiency of its old and new data centres.
They are interested in:
– InfiniBand standards at a lower cost or similar bands that offer high-speed connectivity
– environmentally friendly technologies that can improve power and cooling efficiency
– physical and cyber security for Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
– intelligent, predictive and pre-emptive maintenance through the use of big data
– innovative opportunities to use wasted energy
– smarter physical and structural layout with distributed and smarter redundancy designs
– reduction in operating and capital expenses
Please register your interest with the Department for International Trade team in Singapore.