The Department of Fisheries under Brunei’s Ministry of Primary Resources and Tourism invites proposals from interested parties to invest, operate and manage the offshore fishing in zone 4 in Brunei.
The objective of this project is:
1. To create a profitable and sustainable Offshore Fishing in Zone 4 that can benefit to both investors and Brunei Darussalam;
2. To create business opportunities through collaboration and partnership;
3. To encourage participation of foreign investors to work with local parties to operate the offshore fishing industry;
4. To generate employment for the locals;
5. To encourage adoption of latest technology and know-how in the offshore fishing industry in Brunei Darussalam.
More detailed information and guidelines for submitting proposals will be provided in the Request for Proposals (RFP) document.
To register for the RFP, interested parties should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading, ‘Proposals To Invest, Operate and Manage the Offshore Fishing in Zone 4 in Brunei Darussalam’, attaching information on the company, relevant experience as well as contact details.
Detailed RFP documents can be obtained from the Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Primary Resources and Tourism or through e-mail email@example.com
For more information register below with UKTI Singapore