PINGU’S ENGLISH AND BRITISH EMBASSY LAOS ANNOUNCE NEW INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP FOR...
ES Global beat international competition to win a contract working on the Jakarta Velodrome for the...
In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
Rechargeable Battery Technology
Deadline for application:
Sat, 29 Apr. 2017
A company is looking for miniaturised rechargeable battery technology for use in earphones
It wants a product that:
– will be commercially ready for mass production within 12 months
– is scalable in size and capacity to meet different design requirements
– uses rechargeable battery technology such as lithium-ion or lithium-polymer
– is safe and reliable
– has a high energy capacity of at least 3.7 volt and 2,200 milliamps an hour
– has an energy density of less than 550 volume a litre
– has a volume of around 145 cubic mm
– is fast charging
Apply for more information from the Department for International Trade team in Singapore.