PINGU’S ENGLISH AND BRITISH EMBASSY LAOS ANNOUNCE NEW INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP FOR...
ES Global beat international competition to win a contract working on the Jakarta Velodrome for the...
In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
Prompt Pay Technology
Deadline for application:
Fri, 15 Sep. 2017
A cashless card operator is looking for new solutions and technology for prompt pay
A company is looking for new solutions and technologies for prompt pay.
This technology should have the following features:
– Transaction protection such as one-time password (OTP)
– High-security customer data protection
– is a member of a group holding public company limited
– is regulated by the Bank of Thailand and the Ministry of Finance
– operates cashless card under e-money license
Apply for more information from the British Chamber of Commerce in Thailand.
All applications will be reviewed and you will be notified of the outcome. You can only apply if you are a UK supplier.