Professional cameras and accessories
Deadline for application:
Wed, 13 Jan. 2021
This is a business opportunity from an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets its requirements. A local polytechnic is looking for a cameras and accessories supplier for its studio.
You must be able to provide an E-mounted APS-C camera:
- In format APS-C (1.5 by crop factor)
- Not less than 24 megapixels
- Not less than 24 megapixels maximum
- Resolution 6,000 by 4,000 aspect ratio of 1:1, 3:2, 16:9
- Sensor type CMOS sensor size range from 22 to 24 by 15 to 16 mm
- Image file format JPEG, RAW Bit depth 14-Bit
- Image stabilisation sensor-shift, 5-Axis
It should have a:
- Rechargeable battery (extras)
- Dual bay battery charger
- SD card
- Lens adaptor aperture rings cover
- Gimbals for smartphones
- Wireless system for microphone
- SmallRig advanced universal shoulder pad kit
- LED light
- Lithium battery
- Professional monitor headphones
- Aluminium tripod twist with video head
- 72mm UX/UV filters
You must be:
- In Singapore to carry out the work and deliver the cameras and accessories
- Able to provide 1-year of maintenance and technical support
Further information is available upon request.
Opportunity closing date
13 January 2021
Value of the contract
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to
Manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors
Express your interest
Express your interest to the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied with the accuracy of any information supplied to you.