Electric Power Generation Enterprise (EPGE) seeks to invite tenders for the purchasing electricity of 300 MW by Rental power plant system in Yangon Region.
– The concession period for the power plant shall be 5 (five) years from commercial operation date (COD).
– The Tender Form fees is K.500, 000/- (Kyat five hundred thousand only) and can be purchased at Procurement Department, Electric Power Generation Enterprise, Building 27, Nay Pyi Taw, the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
– The bidders shall send the technical and commercial proposal addressed to Tender Evaluation Committee Electric Power Generation Enterprise, Ministry of Electricity and Energy Building 27, Nay Pyi Taw The Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
– The bid submission date is August 18, 2016 at 16:00 hr. Myanmar Standard Time.
– Bidding Proposal must be submitted at the address in time. Any late proposal shall be rejected.
– The bidders shall make the proposals in accordance with the Invitation for Invitation for Power Generation Rental Basis
– The necessary information of this project tender can be inquired within office hour.
Attention to Tender Evaluation Committee, Electric Power Generation Enterprise Ph +95 9 8601033, + 95 67 8104281, +95 96 8104282, Fax +95 67 8104280, email@example.com.
The British Chamber can offer UK companies a range of business services to new UK Exporters and UK companies interested in doing business in Myanmar. For further information on how the British Chamber of Commerce Myanmar can assist your company on the delivery of Services, please register your interest below.