VinGroup is one of the largest & fastest growth companies in Vietnam.
VinSchool is an education arm of Vingroup with 10,000 students, currently in Hanoi but have plan to triple in size in Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong & Danang in the next three years. Given past experience of VinGroup this is a realistic ambition.
Reputation is essential so while VinSchool have the money to invest they will be looking to work with companies with a proven track record, which can be evidenced in delivery. VinSchool delivers Vietnamese national curriculum but also offers additional programmes on English language training, arts, soft skills and physical training. It is also considering offering lessons in science and mathematics in English. Opportunities for UK companies include:
– English language training for teachers of English
– Supply of English speaking teachers for science and maths, both for primary and secondary education.
– Developing a year-long foundation programme to be run in VinSchool in preparation for students’ higher education.
– Introduction of STEM education as a new subject at VinSchool.
-New technology & equipment to support teaching and learning. VinSchool has not explored this in great details so any interested companies should make clear what the offer is and where it already being employed.
– Exchange of students and teachers.
Interested companies/ organisations with relevant experience are advised to contact UKTI Vietnam, before 16 June 2016, with companies’ profile, statement of capability, evidence of where they have worked and reputation for follow up with VinSchool. Details of any prior international experience should also be provided.