Off-grid hybrid solar inverter system
Deadline for application:
Fri, 30 Oct. 2020
This is a business opportunity from an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets its requirements. A government agency wants an off-grid hybrid solar inverter system with 6 solar panels and 2 Lifeop4 lithium batteries for schools.
You must be able to supply and install:
- An off-grid hybrid 3200W rated power 24V 80A Solar MPPT Inverter system with six 300W monocrystalline solar panels mount on pitch roof
- Two 24V 100AH Lifeop4 batteries with built-in battery management system (BMS) which are connected in parallel, or using four 12V 100AH Lifeop4 batteries with built-in battery management system (BMS)
- Wires and connectors for the solar panels, lightning surge fuse, junction boxes, wall plugs, circuit breaker boxes and/or inverters
You should also be able to:
- Supply and connect a circuit breaker box for the hybrid inverter Alternate Current (AC) output, with 3 output to 3 wall gang sockets plugs each per location
- Supply a Light Emitting Diode (LED) 7 digits display and connect to solar panel input for displaying real-time solar energy kilowatt harvest and or usage
You must provide a professional engineer and or licensed electrical worker with at least 5 years of experience in Singapore.
Further information is available upon request.
Opportunity closing date:
30 October 2020
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
The British Chamber of Commerce is our chosen partner to deliver trade services in Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied with the accuracy of any information supplied to you.