New Hospital Building Construction
Deadline for application:
Fri, 3 Jan. 2020
A government agency is running a pre-qualification exercise for the proposed construction of a 20 storey hospital building.
The proposed construction is for a 20 storey hospital with 4 basements.
To be eligible, you must be registered with the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) in Construction Workhead.
You should have completed building projects within the last 10 years in Singapore involving:
- At least 1 healthcare, institutional or hospitality building project with a contract value of at least 100 million Singapore dollars
- Specific project experience with working within Mass Rapid Transit 2nd reserve
- Building a basement at least 15m deep
If you do not have this experience, you may still take part if you:
- Have completed past projects of similar complexity, but which are not the same development type or size
- Hire specialist sub-contractors who had undertaken similar past projects
- Hire staff with relevant and sufficient experience
No joint-venture with the specialist sub-contractors is needed, so long as there is a binding commitment to use them if awarded the tender.
Opportunity closing date:
03 January 2020
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
To express your interest in this opportunity, please click the link below.