PINGU’S ENGLISH AND BRITISH EMBASSY LAOS ANNOUNCE NEW INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP FOR...
ES Global beat international competition to win a contract working on the Jakarta Velodrome for the...
In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
Multi-parameter Weather Sensor
Deadline for application:
Tue, 25 Jul. 2017
A government office wants a multi-parameter weather sensor with an integrated electronic compass
It should measure wind speed, wind direction, air pressure, temperature, relative humidity and solar radiation.
It should also meet the following specifications including but not limited to:
– a height of about 150mm and diameter of 332mm
– a weight of 1.35kg to 1.65kg
– a measuring range of 50 to 60°C
– an accuracy of +/-0.2°C if the temperature is -20°C to 50°C or +/-0.5°C (>30°C)
– an operating temperature range of -50 to 60°C
Apply for more information from the British Chamber of Commerce Philippines.
All applications will be reviewed and you will be notified of the outcome. You can only apply if you are a UK manufacturer or supplier.