Mobile interactive floor system
Deadline for application:
Sun, 4 Jul. 2021
This is a business opportunity from an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets their requirements.
An education institute is looking for the supply, delivery and installation of a mobile interactive floor system.
You should be able to supply the hardware for the floor.
It should come with:
– a year warranty
– customer support service
– troubleshooting for software and hardware issues
It should include:
– a floor mat with an estimated size of 3 metres by 2 metres or equivalent
– a set of desktop mini personal computers to operate the system, it should at least a minimum core i3 processor, a wireless keyboard, mouse and a pair of speakers
– a projector with a ultra short throw projector to eliminate shadows and eye glare, 5,500 ANSI lumen lens 0.8-0.87:1 and at least 6,000 hours lamp time
– a set of cameras to track the movement of students on the mat
– a set of mobile crates to hold all the equipment for easy movement between different locations and storage
– other installation materials to operate the equipment
You must be in Singapore to supply, install and provide maintenance as well as deliver to the location specified by the authority.
Further information is available upon request.
Opportunity closing date:
04 July 2021
Value of contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only, and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied by the accuracy of any information supplied to you.