PINGU’S ENGLISH AND BRITISH EMBASSY LAOS ANNOUNCE NEW INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP FOR...
ES Global beat international competition to win a contract working on the Jakarta Velodrome for the...
In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
Deadline for application:
Sat, 10 Mar. 2018
A technical supply chain service provider is looking for medical informatics
Your company should:
– not already have a distributor in Thailand
– be able to introduce new software development
– has been established for over 90 years
– has been a public limited company in 1993
– provides marketing and distribution services in Thailand
– manages several manufacturing operations in Asia
Submit your proposal to the British Chamber of Commerce in Thailand.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.