PINGU’S ENGLISH AND BRITISH EMBASSY LAOS ANNOUNCE NEW INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP FOR...
ES Global beat international competition to win a contract working on the Jakarta Velodrome for the...
In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
Deadline for application:
Tue, 10 Oct. 2017
A government agency needs a range of medical equipment
You should be able to supply:
– a pharmaceutical refrigerator
– a data card ID system
– a blood culture machine
– 2 transcutanous bilirubinometers
– an automatic milk pasteuriser (2L)
– a tumbler dryer
– a flatwork ironer
– an industrial washing machine and extractor with a load capacity of 28kg
– a washer disinfector (single door with integrate dryer)
– 3 fetal droppers
– a heavy duty suction machine
– an infusion pump
– a syringe pump
– a dry oven (100L cap)
– a CO2 incubator with accessories
– a 70 litre water bath
You should have completed a similar contract within the last 2 years.
Apply for more information from the British Chamber of Commerce Philippines.
All applications will be reviewed and you will be notified of the outcome. You can only apply if you are a UK manufacturer or supplier.