Mass spectrometer detector
Deadline for application:
Sun, 4 Apr. 2021
This is a business opportunity for an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets their requirements. A government agency is looking for a tenderer to supply, install and commission a Mass Spectrometer Detector.
You must be able to supply, deliver, install, and commissioning a mass spectrometer detector: that has:
– an Electron Ionisation (EI) ion source
– Ion source temperature can be controlled from 100°C to 300°C
– an MS shall using a quadrupole mass filter and is able to operate in SCAN, SIM (selected ion monitoring), or SIM/SCAN mode
– a Quadrupole temperature of at least 150°C to 200°C
– a range for scanning m/z covers from 10 to 300
– a sensitivity (S/N, signal to noise) for 1pg OFN must be at least 1000:1
– able to set gas flow rate and pressure
You must be in Singapore to install and perform sample evaluation using the exact system configuration as proposed. Further information is available upon request.
Opportunity closing date:
04 April 2021
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied by the accuracy of any information supplied to you.