Management and operation of international schools
Deadline for application:
Thu, 30 Sep. 2021
This is a business opportunity for an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets their requirements.
A company is looking for a provider to manage and operate 5 international schools.
You should be able to:
– provide a team of personnel to manage and operate the academic scope of a school for 3 to 5 years prior to the local setup taking over
– develop the lower and secondary syllabus towards IGCSE qualifications
A portal should be developed by others on the curriculum design and planning, allowing teachers to utilise it to plan and deliver each subject for example the scheme of work, task and timetable examination reports.
You will also need to:
– organise training workshops for continuous further development of local teachers which can be face to face and/or virtual
– organise and prepare short assignments for the Sarawakian tutors at the schools in the UK for 4 to 6 weeks, teaching methodology and curriculum development
– recruit native UK teachers where required, to teach subjects including English and English literature
Further information is available from the Department for International Trade team in Malaysia.
Opportunity closing date:
30 September 2021
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the Department for International Trade team in Malaysia.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied by the accuracy of any information supplied to you.