Deadline for application:
Mon, 5 Apr. 2021
This is a business opportunity for an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets their requirements. A local institution is looking for a supplier to install school lockers.
You must be able to supply lockers:
– made of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) plastic or equivalent
– able to withstand high impact external force (up to a 1000kg force for locker top, external side, and door hinge)
– are water and scratch resistant, non-flammable, easy to clean
– are environment friendly: no formaldehyde
– are eco-friendly that has no lead, no mercury, no cadmium
– no sharp edges to the lockers, include the door of individual locker
– door should come with concealed hinges that must be able to withstand long-term usage with minimal maintenance
– hinges that are rust-resistant
– that have doors made of the same material as the body of the lockers, able to close snugly and not be affected by the floor
– each locker must be able to be secured by a 4-digit mechanical combination lock or equivalent
– the system should have a master key function that can override all lockers.
You must be in Singapore to carry out the work and be able to deliver to the location specified by the authority. Further information is available upon request.
Opportunity closing date:
05 April 2021
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Wholesalers, distributors, agents
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied by the accuracy of any information supplied to you.