Deadline for application:
Sun, 4 Apr. 2021
This is a business opportunity for an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets their requirements. A local institution is looking for a supplier for race kaya boats. You must be able to supply and deliver single juniors kayak boats that:
– have not more than 430cm in length
– have not more than 50cm in width
– have not more than 12kg including fittings in weight
– are suitable for beginners
– that have a carbon Kevlar/carbon sandwich structure hull
– a deck construction vinyl ester resin / manual lamination/ vacuum technology
– have seats, footrest with straps, number plate holder
– a warranty period of 12 months for defective parts/construction
You must be in Singapore to supply and provide maintenance to the boats and deliver to the location specified by the authority.
Further information is available upon request.
Opportunity closing date:
04 April 2021
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied by the accuracy of any information supplied to you.