Innovative Technologies for Data Analytics and Digital Health
Deadline for application:
Tue, 10 Mar. 2020
You must be an innovative technology company who can provide solutions on…
Use of data analytics:
- To improve outreach and on-boarding for doctors
- To provide a more effortless field force claiming process
- To reduce distribution costs
- As a solution for engine fault code sequencing
- Solutions for digital therapeutics
- Solutions and technologies that can detect infant and child diseases
- Technologies on building babies’ resilience through immunity
- Solutions for better hygiene
Health and wellness:
- Providing end-to-end solutions to enable better health outcomes
- Innovative solutions and technologies to improve skin health
- Solutions to fight Alzheimer’s through early detection of mild cognitive impairment
- Solutions to healthy ageing
- Solutions to manage mental well-being
Opportunity closing date:
10 March 2020
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the Department for International Trade team in Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied with the accuracy of any information supplied to you.