Established importer and distributor wants innovative, high quality and well priced medical devices.
They want medical devices in the following speciality areas:
– radiation oncology
They are also open to other product and speciality areas.
Quantities required may be quite small to start with. They will develop according to customer demand.
If you link up with this importer you have to provide samples hospitals for initial trials.
Freight is a large component of costs. It would be helpful if you can offer cost, insurance and freight (CIF) prices.
Singapore’s Health Sciences Authority (HSA): www.hsa.gov.sg requires registration of all pharmaceutical and medical products. UK suppliers must supply the relevant dossiers for this process.
The Singapore company:
– is an established importer, wholesaler and distributor of pharmaceutical products and medical devices
– has clients in public and private hospitals and clinics
– has clients in pharmacies, international wholesalers, non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and governments
– has over 40 years’ experience
– has an office in Thailand and a sister company in Malaysia
– currently imports from the USA, Europe and other sources
Register your interest below for more information from our team in Singapore. Please include details of your products, and customers in the UK.