Identity verification device
Deadline for application:
Fri, 30 Oct. 2020
This is a business opportunity from an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets its requirements. A government agency requires installation, supply and commissioning of ID verification devices with 2 years of comprehensive maintenance. You should be able to supply 20 sets of standalone Identity Verification Devices (IVD). These are wanted to verify visitors’ biometric credentials against the identity documents provided by visitors.
Each set of the IVD system should comprise of a:
- Biometrics Acquisition Unit (BAU)
- Identity Document Reader (IDR)
- Biometrics Verification Software (BVS)
You should also be able to:
- Design the IVD system to be intuitive to use and can be operated using one hand with no moving parts during its operation
- Ensure that the design of the device shall not be affected by any external lighting source when scanning the identity document
- Ensure that the system shall be able to perform live Fingerprint facial capturing for verification with identity document presented in the IDR
Further information is available upon request.
Opportunity closing date:
30 October 2020
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied with the accuracy of any information supplied to you.