PINGU’S ENGLISH AND BRITISH EMBASSY LAOS ANNOUNCE NEW INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP FOR...
ES Global beat international competition to win a contract working on the Jakarta Velodrome for the...
In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
Higher Education Management
Deadline for application:
Fri, 27 Oct. 2017
A tender has been issued for consultancy to conduct due diligence on draft project proposals
You should be able to provide:
– a gender and poverty analysis and safeguard screening
– input and recommendations on risk assessment and management
– suggestions as to how the scope of the project could be adjusted
You should also be able to:
– conduct due diligence on fiduciary assessment, procurement capacity, and financial management
– contribute to the finalisation of the project administration manual
The contract is for 5 months and is expected to start on 1 December 2017.
Submit your proposal to the Department for International Trade team in Indonesia
You may need to be a registered supplier to apply for this aid-funded business opportunity.
For more information on registration, please visit the Asian Development Bank’s Supplier Registration page.