PINGU’S ENGLISH AND BRITISH EMBASSY LAOS ANNOUNCE NEW INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP FOR...
ES Global beat international competition to win a contract working on the Jakarta Velodrome for the...
In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
Deadline for application:
Sun, 4 Apr. 2021
This is a business opportunity for an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets their requirements. A government agency is seeking a supplier to provide a Headspace sampler.
The headspace sampler should:
– have a capacity of at least 90 20-ml crimped cap headspace vials
– the vial position on the sample tray shall be clearly marked/labelled
– come with 1 unit of compatible 1D barcode reader
– be able to independently set all temperature zones at an increment of minimally 1°C
– allow all temperature zones to be set between 40°C to 200°C
– be able to overlap sample processing to maximise sample throughput
– be able to be set vial pressurisation and injection time
If an error occurs, the system must be able to abort the sequence and/or notify the user by means of alarm beeping or red-light indicator on the system and/or software. You must be in Singapore to deliver and perform a sample evaluation using the exact system configuration as proposed.
Further information is available upon request.
Opportunity closing date:
04 April 2021
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied by the accuracy of any information supplied to you.