PINGU’S ENGLISH AND BRITISH EMBASSY LAOS ANNOUNCE NEW INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP FOR...
ES Global beat international competition to win a contract working on the Jakarta Velodrome for the...
In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
Energy policy support programme
Deadline for application:
Wed, 18 Jan. 2017
Technical assistance is required for a project aiming to improve access to energy in Vietnam.
The project aims to reduce poverty and increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all in Vietnam.
The objectives are:
– to support the supply of electricity to rural, mountainous and island areas between 2013 and 2020
– to help Vietnam produce a more sustainable energy development path
The project will:
– increase access of the rural population to a sustainable electricity service
– increase the accountability and transparency of the sector by supplying reliable energy statistics
– help develop a sizeable and sustainable renewable energy market
Apply below for more information from our team in Vietnam.