PINGU’S ENGLISH AND BRITISH EMBASSY LAOS ANNOUNCE NEW INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP FOR...
ES Global beat international competition to win a contract working on the Jakarta Velodrome for the...
In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
Digital Transformation Consultancy
Deadline for application:
Fri, 24 Feb. 2017
A Singapore government agency has issued a tender for consultancy related to the digital transformation aspect of its outreach programme
The objectives of the study are to:
– review client’s existing digital outreach
– recommend top 3 digital strategies to effectively deliver contents to client’s target audiences
– identify any gaps in target audiences and coverage of contents and topics
– develop the information architecture and user experience design in line with the needs of the client and its audiences, based on the digital strategy approved by the client. This shall include recommendations for new design, structure and layout for the digital service
– provide content templates for consistency and readability
– provide recommendations that meet the client’s needs. The final product shall be a prototype with new information architecture and user experience design
– copy-edit and re-write client’s contents (optional)
For more information, please register your interest with the DIT team in Singapore.