Develop model for urban tourism
Deadline for application:
Mon, 4 Oct. 2021
This is a business opportunity for an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets their requirements.
The government needs consultancy services to develop a model for district-level urban tourism.
To be eligible you should:
– have experience related to tourism development planning, urban planning and tourism research
– have a good understanding of the tourism situation and potentials in Cambodia
– have experience in conducting at least 3 previous participatory tourism development planning activities
– have a proven delivery of tourism development plans
– be able to mobilise sufficient qualified resources to deliver the scope of work within the time frame of the assignment
Cambodia is 7 hours ahead of BST.
Further information is available on request from the British Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia.
Opportunity closing date:
04 October 2021
Value of contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the British Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied by the accuracy of any information supplied to you.