Curriculum development, delivery and institutional capacity building
Deadline for application:
Fri, 4 Mar. 2022
This is a business opportunity from an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets their requirements.
The development agency is looking for consulting services to develop and deliver study curriculum for the state educational institution.
The scope of services is to:
– develop the National School of Local Administration curriculum (NASLA) and course materials to ensure high-quality teaching and training
– professionalise the NASLA staff and establish core operations.
To be eligible, you should be able to:
– identify skills gaps or training needs assessment of NASLA staff
– develop training courses and materials to agreed competency standards
– establish a research training programme
– develop job descriptions and operational procedures for NASLA staff
– provide modular training to NASLA staff on finance, administration, assessment and curriculum framework.
You will also need to provide an operational manual for NASLA developed including sections on:
– administration procurement
– IT systems management
– quality assurance framework.
Opportunity closing date:
04 March 2022
Value of contract:
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Distributors, agents, consultants
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the British Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied by the accuracy of any information supplied to you.