Control interface system for lights, air-cons and fans
Deadline for application:
Sat, 10 Oct. 2020
This is a business opportunity from an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets its requirements. An education institute is looking for a company to supply and install a control interface system.
You must be able to provide:
- A biometric door lock system with motion sensors so fans, air-cons and lights will be automatically switched on and off and doors automatically closed
- A biometric reader that can read fingerprints and the PS 21 card as the data is classified, localised encryption is necessary
- A biometric reader that has at least a resolution of 500dpi
- Master or manual overwrite from the centralised control to open or close doors
- Training on the settings and use of the software for a year from the date of commissioning of the system
- A virtual key system using QR codes which administrator is able to grant access to user
Full compliance with IT security specifications of:
- Singapore Ministry of Education (MOE) IT security specifications for schools
- Statement of compliance for MOE IT security specifications for schools
It is part of the evaluation process is that you must attend a site visit.
Further information is available upon request.
Opportunity closing date:
10 October 2020
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
The British Chamber of Commerce is our chosen partner to deliver trade services in Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied with the accuracy of any information supplied to you.