Computer equipment and software products
Deadline for application:
Wed, 13 Jan. 2021
This is a business opportunity from an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets its requirements.
A government agency is looking for a supplier to install, configure and deliver computer equipment and software products.
You must be able to supply and install high-performance laptops.
The processor should have:
- An Intel® 10th Gen Intel® core™ i7 processor
- A base frequency of 2.3GHz or higher
- S max turbo frequency of 5.1GHz or higher
- 8 central processing unit (CPU) cores
- 16 CPU threads
- 16MB cache
The display should have:
- A 17.3-inch FHD (1920 by 1080) screen or similar
- A 64GB (2 by 32GB) 2933Mhz DDR4 ECC RAM memory
- A primary hard disk 512GB M.2 PCIe NVME solid-state hard drive
- A secondary hard disk 512GB M.2 PCIe NVME solid-state hard drive
- 16GB graphic display card
- Be wireless
- Integrated wireless LAN compliant with standard IEEE 802.11 and Bluetooth 4.0
- An RJ45 Ethernet port
You must be in Singapore to carry out the work and be able to deliver to the location given by the authority.
Further information is available upon request.
Opportunity closing date
13 January 2021
Value of the contract
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to
Express your interest
Express your interest to the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied with the accuracy of any information supplied to you.