This is a business opportunity from an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets its requirements. A country office is looking for partners to work on strengthening international tourism management education at an Indonesian institution.
This project is to strengthen the quality and relevance of international tourism education at the institution, in line with international best practice and industry trends.
It should be done in a way that:
– promotes student employment prospects
– strengthens the capability of the institution
– helps reduce the skills mismatch experienced by the industry
You should, in collaboration with the institution, deliver an integrated series of activities that build on the existing strengths of the institution and its resources. Sharing and development expertise in both the technical subject area and practical pedagogy.
This will be in coordination with the international development agency team, using its tools, training and best practice.
– support for strengthening curriculum by upgrading the current tourism programme to become the “International Tourism Management” Programme with a focus on meeting local, national and international industry skills needs
– support for capacity building and professional development for the institution staff to improve the quality of TVET education as per best practices geared towards the international job market
– support for enriching the student learning experience through interactive skills development
If bidding, you will need to submit technical and financial proposals.
Your technical proposal should include any case studies, references or other supporting information.
Your financial proposals should include a full breakdown of the budget, presented in an excel spreadsheet and with a narrative explanation.
The Department for International Trade (DIT) Indonesia is not involved in the selection process but can provide further information on request.
Opportunity closing date:
16 February 2021
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the Department for International Trade team in Indonesia.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied with the accuracy of any information supplied to you.