Deadline for application:
Wed, 26 Aug. 2020
This is a business opportunity from an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets its requirements. A government agency is looking for a 5G virtual platform for new tourism, heritage and cultural experiences. It is looking for an easy-to-use platform for people to remotely access and interact with, and to have compelling emotionally engaging virtual experiences complementing real-life experiences.
You should be able to provide a working prototype for an online virtual environment that encompasses:
- A 3D Virtual replica of the site with navigation functions
- The ability to host and organise online “live” events and programmes
- The ability for online users to interact with each other
- The ability to accommodate in-platform transactions
- Allows business users to create and upload content on the platform
- Demonstrates the potential of 5H in enabling a seamless online-to-offline experience
- Be device-agnostic
- Have in-built content management and moderation capabilities (AI and human-assisted) as protection from abuse
- Be easily integrated with existing solutions
Opportunity closing date:
26 August 2020
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the Department for International Trade team in Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied with the accuracy of any information supplied to you.