UKABC is Hiring an Events Manager!
DO YOU HAVE A SUCCESS STORY?
We’d like to hear from you.
The UK-ASEAN Business Council is pleased to announce this exciting new opportunity to join the team as an Events Manager. The role requires an ambitious, multi-talented individual to join our small team and take the lead on delivering an exciting calendar of events to inform and inspire British companies about the potential of doing business in ASEAN.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Application – Events Manager Role’. Please ensure to include a brief explanation as to why you believe you are the right fit for the role. Please submit your application by Monday 23rd January.
- Deliver an exciting events programme, both here in the UK and in Southeast Asia, that supports the UKABC’s key objectives
- Manage delegate lists, production, and delivery of UKABC’s event schedule from concept to delivery
- Managing all events to ensure timescales, budgets, value-for-money outcomes and expectations are met
- Review and report on the effectiveness of events
- Coordinate suppliers and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget
- Liaise with the Marketing Manager to publicise and promote events
- Good understanding and appreciation of different South East Asia cultures and a genuine interest and desire to learn more about the UK’s links with Southeast Asia
- Able to lead independently on projects and delegate tasks appropriately
- Comfortable briefing and dealing with government and business stakeholders
- Confident in managing budgets and negotiating value-in-kind deals where relevant
- A creative, innovative thinker, willing to try different delivery methods to meet targets
- Experience in delivering a wide range of corporate events
- A talent for exciting copywriting and strong communications skills
- Attention to detail is a must and good time management skills essential
- Knowledge of digital software (Microsoft Office and CRM systems)
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org