Pingu’s English Vietnam opens new Pingu’s English school in Hai Phong
DO YOU HAVE A SUCCESS STORY?
We’d like to hear from you.
Pingu’s English Vietnam will give more children the opportunity to enjoy learning English with Pingu, and much more besides, with the launch of the latest Pingu’s English pre-school to open in Vietnam, this time in Hai Phong, a major port city in north-eastern Vietnam.
Dragons and dancers were on hand to celebrate the colourful launch, which was led by Ms Tran Thi Bich Hue, the new Pingu’s English Unit Licensee for Hai Phong.
Pingu’s English Vietnam launched their first school in early 2019 and this school in Hai Phong will be their third. With five classrooms, they will teach Pingu’s English TOTs program from 18 months, and the brand’s four-level enrichment program for 3-8 years old.
Pingu’s English Vietnam also plans to offer the Pingu’s English kindergarten program to Vietnamese parents in the coming year, as well as opening other Pingu’s English schools nationwide.
Commenting on the launch, Ms Tran Thi Bich Hue said:
“As with all Pingu’s English schools worldwide, our school will be a great place for children to enjoy learning, whilst also developing a wide range of other skills to give them that crucial head start in life they deserve.”
“We are so excited to launch Pingu’s English here today, and really help our local children unlock their future. We are truly delighted by the reaction from parents and students to Pingu’s English already. We have had over 80 enrolments into one of our programs so far, and we’ve only just opened!”
Pingu’s English is a global pre-school franchise already present in over twenty countries worldwide, including across the ASEAN region. The brand offers a four-level English enrichment program to children of 2-9 years old, which combines tried and tested learning methodologies, all in a fun, safe and supportive environment.
Pingu’s English also offers a three–year full-time international kindergarten curriculum that was developed in conjunction with Kingston University, London. Pingu’s English is owned by the UK-based Linguaphone Group which has over 110 years of experience in the language training market.
1. First published on www.pingusenglish.com
2. For all enrolment, franchise and career enquiries about Pingu’s English Vietnam please contact Ms Huyen Anh Phi on (+84) 0916095000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Pingu’s English Hai Phong address is BH06-31, Manhattan 20, Vinhomes Imperia, Hai Phong city, Vietnam
4. For all other franchise queries regarding Pingu’s English worldwide, please visit www.pingusenglish.com or email email@example.com
5. Ms Sarah McAllister, Head of Marketing from the Linguaphone Group will speak at the Sizzling Asia roadshow on 4 December, organised by Newable and the UK-ASEAN Business Council about Pingu’s English growing success across the ASEAN region.