REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Wed, 12 May 2021, 09:00
Wed, 12 May 2021, 10:00
The UK-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (UKVFTA) signed in December 2020 has created more opportunities for UK exports.
Join HSBC and the Ministry of Planning and Investment in Vietnam for an informative online session with expert speakers who will examine the impacts and opportunities of the recently signed agreement, discussing the most relevant themes and insights for doing business in Vietnam.
- H.E. Nguyen Chi Dung, Minister of Planning and Investment, Vietnam
- Graham Stuart, UK Minister for Exports
- H.E. Gareth Ward, UK Ambassador to Vietnam
- Matt Lobner, Head of International, HSBC Asia-Pacific
- Do Nhat Hoang, General Director of Foreign Investment
- Agency, Ministry of Planning and Investment
- Ian Stuart, CEO, HSBC UK
- Tim Evans, CEO, HSBC Vietnam
- Stephanie Betant, Head of Wholesale Banking, HSBC Vietnam