REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 13 Aug. 2020, 05:00
Thu, 13 Aug. 2020, 06:30
Even amidst COVID-19, there is no better or brighter place for businesses to be now than in Southeast Asia (SEA). The region is home to 650 million people with a young and diverse population on the move and an internet economy projected to reach US$300 billion by 2025.
Today, there are thousands of multinational corporations operating in the region, with many expecting SEA to be a critical part of their plans in the coming years.
This is the first of Singapore Economic Development Board’s (EDB) five-part A SEA Of Opportunity Webinar Series, featuring top executives and leading industry experts discussing opportunities for businesses in the region.
In this webinar hosted by the EDB, discover the vast business opportunities the region has to offer.
- Dr Beh Swan Gin, Chairman – Singapore EDB;
- Mr Magesvaran Suranjan, President for Asia Pacific, Middle East and Afric – Procter & Gamble;
- Ms Stephanie Davis, Managing Director for SEA – Google;
- Ms Diaan-Yi Lin, Senior Partner and Managing Partner – McKinsey & Company Singapore:
Key discussion points:
- The strategic business relevance of SEA during COVID-19
- How other companies have bet big on the region
- Why your companies should seize opportunities here
To know more about the speakers and to register click on the link below.