REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 18 Jun. 2020, 10:00
Thu, 18 Jun. 2020, 11:00
About this webinar
As one of the most innovative cities in the world, Singapore hosts an exciting ecosystem ranging from multinational firms to start-ups. As such, Singapore holds the status as a major east-west trading centre and the gateway to the lucrative Asian marketplace.
On the 18 June, Connected Places Catapult will be joined by representatives from the UK Department for International Trade, Singaporean government and a number of large companies to discuss current opportunities, how you can get involved and what support is available for UK plc.
If you’re an SME that is ready to globalise into the Singapore market, this webinar will give you insights into real, live projects and tangible next steps to get access to these. In addition, you will receive information on where to find support to win business in Singapore and tips from an SME who is working in the market.
- Wei Chuen CHUA, Regional VP Europe, Economic Development Board Singapore
- Yeong Chien THO, Executive Director, Privitar
- Charlene Wong, Assistant Director, Innovation, Infocomm Media Development Authority
- Teng Lip KHOO, Head, Singapore Technologies Engineering Ventures
- Elsie Yim, Senior Trade & Investment Advisor Manager, UK Department for International Trade
- 10:00 – Welcome and opening remarks
- 10:05 – Singapore’s tech landscape with Wei Chuen CHUA
- 10:15 – Opportunities in Singapore with Charlene Wong and Teng Lip KHOO
- 10:40 – Working in Singapore’s market with Mr Yeong Chien THO
- 10:50 – Support available for UK PLC – Elsie Yim
- 11:00 – Q&A
- 11:15 – Webinar ends
Senior Trade & Investment Manager
Department for International Trade
Tel: +65 6424 4325